riley/deQ

I am going to continue to beat this drum. Riley got only 11 minutes last night
and blocked 3 shots in that time. Why, then, did he not get more PT? Pitino
keeps saying he's so out of shape, but the guy played 40 minutes in just his
second game, against Cleveland. Did he look really winded out there last
night? Was he hobbling? I see that he had foul trouble early, but why leave
him on the bench the whole time -- especially when, after the game, Pitino's
talking about how the team's biggest need is post defense? I'm really glad
Dwayne was able to give us 10 minutes; and I've already heard from people on
the list about Andrew's "energy and hustle." But at what point does that begin
to show up in the box score? In five more minutes than Riley, Andrew had the
same number of boards and steals, just 4 more points and only 1 swat.