Re: Celtic/Cox Cable Coverage

I tried to sign up for NBA.com audio pass.  But their web site was quite
Mickey Mouse in trying to pay my $10 and sign for their service.  I tried
for 15 minutes and all I kept getting was that the page could not be found.
 Fairly infuriating.  Luckily, WEEI finally was able to be heard over my
radio so I did get to hear the second half.

Who is the announcer with Cedric Maxwell?  He was quite good and exciting.

Vinny