Halftime thoughts

1.  We need to TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!  I still see a
turnover-happy team that looks like it needs more exhibition seasoning.

2.  Are you as impressed with Popeye as I am?  Nice save out of bounds, the
whole team just works better with him in there.  Anyone out there get the
score of only when he is on the floor?

3.  Orlando is fast-breaking us to death.  See #1 for more help in this
area.

4.  Hey, I'm actually watching Gorman/Heinsohn/Cousy!  Who is producing this
telecast?  It's different graphics than FSNE but I see no WABU logos or
nothing.  This may seem petty, but if TV 68 is TV'ing the game tonight, then
that bodes well for us DSS dish owners!

5.  We got burned on fouls at times.  The offensive foul on Popeye (?) was
just hideous, especially after Ike Austin and someone else did just the same
thing to us.

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com