Re: Willis

In a message dated 2/6/99 8:17:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, awang@mit.edu
writes:

<< Hey, so Willis dominated the Celtics last night. I'm not sure why
 people are so surprised. Plenty of marginal centers looked really
 good against the Celtics last year (Ratliff, for instance, is not
 really an offensive force). Willis is better than marginal; remember,
 he had a pretty good year for the Rockets last year. He may not have
 that many years left in him but he can still play.

Ah, but we wore him out by making him score and rebound so much - he isn't
playing tonight!

George