Rookie Saves our Butt

Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, I can hear it now, that may soon be the
call from the rafters, do you love him. Ugly, but it counts. Pierce made
some key plays in the 4th quarter, of the few that were. Count Riley for
some good board work.,We really miss a healthy Mercer. Were too thin to go
without starters. With a healthy DeClercq, Mercer, McCarty, and Popeye, I
do believe we will play much better. After the Miami game Tuesday, we get 6
days off. Plenty of time for healing and practice, practice, practice.