Willis

Hey, so Willis dominated the Celtics last night. I'm not sure why
people are so surprised. Plenty of marginal centers looked really
good against the Celtics last year (Ratliff, for instance, is not
really an offensive force). Willis is better than marginal; remember,
he had a pretty good year for the Rockets last year. He may not have
that many years left in him but he can still play.

I'm hopeful that one of these centers will eventually turn into
something resembling a starter at some point. Think of Ike Austin;
he eventually developed into an NBA starting center, and who would
have predicted that based on his history before last year?

Alex