CENTERS

I think you need to remember it takes longer for a center to develop than
any other position player.  Andrew will be better and better, I believe, and
Riley didn't look all that bad.  He doesn't know Pitino's system yet - how
could he, with so little preparation time for the season?  Anything can
happen this year, with the short season, no camps, only a few preseason
games - I think there will be alot of injuries and nobody knows what will
happen.

Dorine