Heinson and Willie are SO annoying

I love the C's, but can't stand listening to the stupid comments that this guy
makes.  Didn't he say in the last exhibition game that this Celtics team was the
best passing C's team he's seen in twenty years?  When did Larry retire?  He
adds nothing informative to the game whatsoever and is overly biased against all
opposing teams.    That Willie May guy is even more annoying than Heinson.  His
interviews with the players are comprised of the stupidest questions I've ever
heard.  He also apparently thinks he's on MTV or something with all the street
lingo he uses.