Re: Heinson and Willie are SO annoying

At 13:24 2/5/99 , bgp@lightspeed.net wrote:
>I can tolerate Heinsohn, though he does overstate quite a bit.  And I predict
>that I will be sick and tired of "I Love Walter!!!!!!!" before the season is
>over.
>
>Agree totally on Willie Maye.  The guy is an idiot, hardly a
>sportscaster/interviewer
>at all.  His questions are totally inane and carry no interest nor excitement.
> Why they waste money on him is anyone's guess.
>
>OBTW who was the lady who was the pregame host last year?  She got replaced,
>I forget her name.

The lady was Leah Secondo and I will most assuredly not miss her stammering
and  constipated facial expression. Though I do wonder where she ended up.
Willie I can also live without but I enjoy Tom very much. I as a kid loved
his style of play and then took to his coaching style for the green, I
guess it was a  natural progression to enjoy him as an announcer and color
man. I admit I overlook his exaggerations but he does show keen insights
from time to time and I sheepishly admit that I look forward to him saying
"I Love Walter!!"  Yup I'm a total homer!!  While we are chatting  lets not
forget Mike Gorman who is one of the best in the business and from New
Bedford my hometown!!  Later.Mike  GO CELTS!!