Re: Heinson and Willie are SO annoying

Why does everybody want to go dissing my boy Willie May?  I met him through X-man
and even have a Coach tee shirt in my car right now.  He seemed like a really nice
guy and he showed me some of his (I suppose) better features he has done.  I guess
on a steady diet he alienates some folks.  It seems like he was dissed last year
too!  Give Coach some room to grow folks!

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net