Re: It's oh so quiet

Shouldn't we ALL be rooting for ALL of the Celtic players to do better?
Isn't that the idea of being a fan? I WANT Antoine to do better even when
I'm frustrated by him (but then I also get frustrated by others too and my
sole focus is not on Antoine).

This list has gone negative, but I believe that there are positive lurkers
out there. It's surprising to me that there are more posts after a loss and
hardly any following a win. AND, where are the little nuggets of Celtic
information gleaned from sources all over the world? Where are the
interesting little stories that people used to share about WHY they are a
Celtics fan?

Maybe the fans/list have gone the way of the team....we used to be really
good, then we sucked, now we're trying hard to get better, but we'll never
be the fans/list of old!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Theresa