Re: HATERS??

Seems like the ones complaining about the complainers continue to throw
wood on the fire. I for one posted yesterday that Walker and the Celts in
general had a very good game. So with nothing to do concerning the Celts
anyway, till Sunday, if you want to whine, I'll play.

It was good to hear Cous, last season I spoke negatively about him often,
now I miss him and his observations.