Re: It's oh so quiet

Thanks for the positive post TJ.  I have been out of town and just downloaded all
this email.  I was looking for posts on the win and how Pitino did a good job
coaching.  But, there wasn't much to be found.  Hopefully, we will get some
positive postings going on here.  I am optimistic.  I was glad to see that Dan
gave us a positive post though, so there is hope!!!

Go Celtics, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net