Re: Boston Celtics All-90s team

 Joe said:
"I'd love to have a Xavier McDaniel on this Celts
team...talk about having a "game face"."

Amen to that. I loved the X-Man. I think the Fort will
add this quality to this team. He enjoys the hitting,
and that's a quality lacking in this team. V can do
it, but always seems to get in foul trouble against
the physical centers (Shaq, Mourning) Fort will give
us another big strong unmovable body under the hoop.

X was a skinny dude, but one look from him would back
anyone down.

My Team of the decade:

C- Parish
PF-McHale
SF-Bird
SG-Lewis
PG-Sherm Douglas

(Hey Bird and McHale played in the 90's, and I'd take
them at that level over anyone else)

Bench:
C-Vitaly
F-Walker
F-X-man
G-Pierce
G-Wesley

Last two spots:

Rick Fox
Kenny Anderson

Injured list:

Pervis
Minor
Walton (still on from '88)

(Has anyone in the history of the NBA spent more time
on the IR than these 3?)

Speaking of Celts of the 90's, anyone catch Todd Day
playing in crunch time and OT last night for the Suns?