double foul!?!

>>I think you're jesting here, but I thought I saw Kenny deliberately foul
out
so he didn't have to be out there for the final seconds.

Jim<<

I saw that too. I think Kenny did that in frustration over the fact that he
felt (and I agree) that he had been hacked all game, but particularly on
the last two attempted driving lay-ups when the Celts still had a faint
heartbeat. I think he was mocking the refs, trying to see if they would
call a foul or recognize one if they saw it. On TV the camera showed Kenny
glaring at the refs as he fouled out.

Having watched the game I can't say that I blame Kenny. I'm with Tommy and
Cous, that double foul on Kenny and Fox was the strangest call I've EVER
seen.

- Tom Murphy