Re: Fantasy Leagues

>From: "Anne Yates" <bceltics@mindspring.com>
>
>Jim,
>
>Do you know if the draft took place on the 19th (as per the website)?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Anne

Anne, and the rest of you fantasy geeks,

As far as I know, the draft has not taken place yet.  I haven't checked this
morning yet.  This is not too unusual as on-hoops seem to be late for every
deadline they post regarding the league.  I think they operate under a
different concept of time down there or something.  Probably the surf's been
up, or Monday was Rolf Harris Day or something.  Maybe Warwick can enlighten
us?

Jim