Fantasy Leagues

OK everyone.  I've signed us up for two on-hoops fantasy leagues, and you
should have received your registration information by now.

The leagues are:

The Antoine Walker is God League [Love that wiggle]
The Antoine Walker is Goddamn Annoying League [Wiggle at your own peril]

Your assignment was random and not based on any personal feelings you might
have about Mr. Walker.

Please note:  The minimum number of teams for a league was 8, and I had 14
names.  I have added one dummy team to each league which I will not use.
Reading the rules it says that these teams will be dropped if I do not
access them using the password.  That is what I intend to do.  If the draft
assigns any players to these teams, I will simply ignore them, and let them
play without a manager.

Good luck,
Jim