Re: Boston Celtics All-90s team

Wow, I wonder how far this team would get into this year's playoffs? I
think the Mavs or Clippers could come up with a stronger All-Decade team at
least on paper. :-(

I think you could argue that our overall 90s MVP was Robert Parish (a
14-year veteran at the start of the decade, I believe), since he was the
only consistent 20-10 type player over several seasons.

FWIW, I'm a bit surprised Dominique Wilkens is persona non grata on this
list. The actual act of signing him as a free agent was IMO a huge mistake
for any serious rebuilding team, but Nique was no better or worse a Celts
player this decade than Dino or Fox, and he had a few nice playoff moments.

I'd love to have a Xavier McDaniel on this Celts team...talk about having a
"game face".