Re: NBA coach needed

I wish that people would actually wait a whole season before
calling for the coach's head. I mean, what did you expect from
watching this game? The Spurs were 10-1 at home, we are missing
most of our big man depth and our top player, they are the
defending champs, we are in the middle of a grueling stretch
of games mostly on the road.

It's like one of us having a bad week at work because of some
sort of outside circumstances - say illness or a death in the
family - and getting fired because of it. Let's let the coach
show what he can do over the course of an entire season instead
of over a single injury-plagued stretch against tough teams
on the road.

Alex