NBA coach needed

I'm probably speaking out of frustration of watching the Celtics-
Spurs game, but I feel that its time for a change. I don't buy the
excuse that we have a lot of injuries--at least we should be
competitive. ML Carr's teams had about the same talent level as
this current Pierce-less, Potapenko-less team, but they competed
so much more. I thought Rick was supposed to be this brilliant
head coach, even called the best coach in the business. If so,
where's the results? I'm sure that someone like DJ or Ainge could
do a better job. Rick should go back to college.

-David