Mark Cofman's game coverage

Quotes from Mark Cofman's Herald game coverage

``Utah is a tough team that seems to counter everything you try to do,''
said Walker, who was 13-for-23 from the field. ``Everything we gave
them, they had a counter for out there.

``They're a veteran team with so many weapons, and they know when to
push the right buttons. It was a game we wanted and we definitely had
our chances, but once they got that big lead (in the fourth quarter)
they knew how to put the game away.''

``We need to win on the road now, it's as simple as that,'' said Walker.
``We have to find a way to rebound from this stretch, get back on track.
We know our season depends on it. We can't afford to get too far
behind.''