Celtics Insider?

Received my copy of CI yesterday.  November issue in mid-December as usual.  My son went through it first as normal then I, and something very strange became clear and then definite.  Except for a picture in the player review of the team, (and a word about leadership in the very back as Co-captain) where even Minor and Turner are mentioned, Antoine is not given another  word in the entire issue.  Under SF's they highlight Walter, Eric and Minor.  PF's the duo of Battie and Fort (who is on the cover and interviewed in the issue, noting that the Knicks were always his favorite team) are noted as the cornerstones.  Not one single word about AW in this piece.  As if he weren't a part of the team no less.  Hell even Mercer is noted as not being around.

Puff pieces about Fort, PP, Pervy, Dana the golfer, Cheany and McHale getting into the HOF.

One thing clearly about this rag, as noted before, I couldn't miss something more than the old Celtic Pride tome, a truly independent and in-depth voice, that complemented this great franchise so well.