Re: Herald:Malone Gives Words of Wisdom

> ``Everybody is quick to pat you on the back and then they are quick to
> kick you in the butt,'' said Malone. ``Don't listen to it. Don't try to
> read what's been written about you and don't watch what's been said
> about you. Just go out and play your game because you know you can play.
> These same people will be yelling at you 20 years from now if you are
> still playing. If you feel you gave it your all, just keep your head up
> and go on. It don't matter about the environment. If you are a survivor,
> it don't matter about the environment. Just play your game.''

This coming from a player whose always putting the younger players down.
This to me shows that Antoine is not the most hated player in the league, is
admired by a tremendous player who thought enough of him to give him some
advice. We all know Malone has recieved similar nonsense throughout his
career.

Well done Karl.