Re: Walker powers forward: Talent on display at single position

I mean, you can't get too upset about this.  We are
without most of our starters -- literally -- and we
are playing three of the four toughest teams in the
NBA in a row.  We're going to go a few games under
.500.  If we win one of these games, and assuming we
beat Houston, we will have weathered the storm.  If
not, we have months to make up lost ground, and with a
full team together, it won't be hard to string
together three or four victories in a row.  (Have you
looked at our schedule for February?)  The truth is
that .500 is underachieving for this team.  If they
play the way they did against Utah, even without
Antoine having a super game, they will beat most
teams.  Utah is really a bitch.  I'll be happy when
those guys retire.

Also, I don't know if you saw the game, but Kenny
played much better than 3 assists.  I mean, he really
had some beautiful passes.  I was more encouraged by
that than by Antoine's big game.