Re: re Antoine

We shouldn't have to be apologists for anyone either. Seems to be a trend
going around the country lately. Walker has been sucking lately, for many
reasons. Last nite he had a super game. If he continues to perform at half
that level, he will get the credits he deserves. He is capable of it. Lists
are for debating.