re Antoine

The bashing and counter-bashing regarding Antoine must stop.  I have
no problem with analyzing players and their performances but the
vilification of Walker or any other player is simply immature and
doesn't belong on a list composed of adults.

In addition, criticism of Antoine is not racism.  Those claiming so
should try a little introspection and find the source of their
judgments.

I'm just ticked off at the harshness that employee #8 has occasioned.
 And I'm looking inside to discover the source of my annoyance.

By the way, two observations:  (l  Antoine was evidently super last
night; wish I could have seen it, and (2 had he played to two-thirds
of that level consistently, we would be well above .500.  Still, few
of the young "stars" have been very consistent this year, or have you
checked out Messrs. Garnett, Bryant, Jones . . .

Gene