Re: Whither Adrian?

Peter,

I wonder if we'll need to make major changes in the very near future. I
think Forston will take a while to come back from injury to 100%, which
means I don't think he'll be able to start until after the All-Star break.
Until then, I'm almost inclined to just leave well enough alone and start
Anderson, Pierce, Griffin, Walker and Potapenko like we have been most of
the season. Then bring in Battie at 5 and Forston at 4, with Williams at 3,
Cheaney/Barros at 2, and Barros/Overton at point (depending on who's
playing well that week). Then, depending on how everyone is playing,
Forston could potentially move into the starting lineup and have Antoine
slide to 3. However, I tend to think that Forston will accept a 6th man
role because of the injury, new team, etc. I guess I'm just so pleased to
be above .500 for the first time in so long, I feel we should leave well
enough alone.

Cheers,

Pete