Re: Whither Adrian?

"Peter G. Toner" wrote:

> (....)Then, depending on how everyone is playing,
> Forston could potentially move into the starting lineup and have Antoine
> slide to 3. However, I tend to think that Forston will accept a 6th man
> role because of the injury, new team, etc. I guess I'm just so pleased to
> be above .500 for the first time in so long, I feel we should leave well
> enough alone.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Pete

One other aspect of Celts Pride is that our team has so far never let itself
fall below .500 despite several good opportunities to do so, notably last week
against the Heat.

Now they need to get a couple games over .500 and pretty quickly win their
second road game, with seven more coming in December. The Celts won't be
favored to win half of the remaining games this month, but I think they can. I
keep peeking ahead to the Fakers game in Boston. If we beat them without
Fortson, this will make up for the past three years of suffering as far as I'm
concerned. :-)

Joe