Tommy H.

Tommy was really taking it to Mercer last night.  At
one point he said, "Mercer wanted to make a statement,
but he ran into Paul Pierce's defense."  Later he
added, "Master P isn't going to be too happy about
this."  I love it!  He also said that Mercer was an
even bigger "black hole" than Kevin McHale.  I missed
most of the broadcast, however.  Cecil is right.
Where is everybody on this?  We lose this game and my
email looks like this:

Move Antoinette Now
re: move antoinette now
re: re: move antoinette now