Re: Denver

>From: "R. Bentz Kirby" <bocelts@usit.net>
>
>Denver is looking good right now. And Mercer is out.  Maybe they
>will come in tired.  Do we have anyone who can guard VanExel?  I
>suspect we are in for a tough game.  One we can win, but we have to
>be on our game.

The Celtics have been a very tough team at home this year, and have shown
they can beat much better teams than the Nuggets.  Mercer's return should be
interesting.  Dan tells us he's missed three games with the flu, so you
would expect him to play.  He'll probably be rusty, though, and you would
also expect him to try to put on a show for his old team.  I saw some
highlights of their game last night and I couldn't believe the dribble the
ref's let NVE get away with.  I thought they were supposed to be calling
that this year.  I suppose with what Jason Williams gets away with,
anything's legal.

Jim