Re: Misc. Stats and Trends

I think Stu Jackson (Former Knick coach, current Grizzlies GM),
told a funny story during an interview about Van Gundy and Pitino.

Jackson was an Pitino's assistant coach, when Pitino also gave
Van Gundy his first coaching job.

They said that Van Gundy used to be a kind of fanatic coaching equivalant
to a gym rat.  He didn't have a place to stay, and lived in his car and
his office.  He learned from two of the best, then has done a great job
while still being loyal to his people.