Re: Denver

Notable that they are playing better without Mercer.
Some surprise.  VanExel is way quick.  We have to keep
the ball out of his hands.  He's the only one on that
team that can create offense.  McDyess is a great
athlete too.  I think we can take them if we execute
offensively and frustrate Van Exel.  I guess that's my
preview.  I shouldn't have volunteered for this duty.
I'm only smart about the celtics after the game.  My
gut feeling says that we will win, however.  I really
think, and a Sixers fan I know agrees with me, that
the philadelphia loss can be squarely explained by our
blowing our load on Miami the night before.

peace