Re: Larry Hughes

Pierce was way hot last night.  He took some shots
hoping for continuations, and some to see how hot he
was. Paul had his stroke going last night.  I know its
hard for those of us w/o the dish, but statistics tell
you exactly jack shit about this team.  The record is
the only one that matters.  IMHO.