Re: Thank the Refs

Wow, I agree with all of you. That was the most well-coached game of the
season by quite a bit. I've said it before, if we keep the rotation to 8
guys (starters plus Williams, Battie, Ellison) then we can really beat
anybody. Dana only needs spot minutes. Cheaney and McCarty shouldn't play
at all.

Coach O'Brien did a wonderful job, it was a blessing that Pitino gets
tossed. A game like this really makes you question Pitino's coaching
ability. Well, I'll give him credit, he got his team prepared to play
Miami, however, his subsitutions are horrible. I would love to see Pitino
tossed every few games to keep things flowing.

Play the starters big minutes and we beat Miami!!