Assistant coach

    Isn't it strange - all these years I've always known the assistant coaches, at the very least their names, but with Pitino I couldn't tell you the name of one of them.  I know they mentioned it last night but I don't recall it now.  I'll say one thing - I agree with Jaime.  Hope Pitino learned something about substitutions.  This guy whatever-his-name-is did a great job, and he wasn't yelling the whole time.  I watched the post-game press conference and I didn't hear Rick give credit to his assistant, did any of you?
Dorine