Re: Keep Antoine

I'm just going on what I've seen head to head. Shareef killed us when we
played them last year. I view him as a top all-around player. He totally
outplayed Antoine in every way last year. I'm not sure how selfish he is,
but he seems fine when I've seen him play. I would take him any day over
Walker, too bad he's stuck in Vancouver.

As for Van Horn, I think Walker is outplaying him this year. I don't know
what happened, but Van Horn's lost his shooting touch and also his
confidence possibly. Another who shoots the set shot (a la Walker). Both
these guys are very inconcistent shooters to put it bluntly. I don't think
I would do the Walker for Van Horn trade.