Re: Keep Antoine

Let's see, reason #1.too expensive #2.worth it. Evidently it's in the eye
of the beholder. Antoine and flashy stats? I'd be happy with a 60 watt
bulb's worth. Anderson, Pierce, and Griffin are covering his slump well. if
they weren't he'd hear more than boos from the Fleet fans. I definitely
would not trade him for Van Horn.