Re: Walker for Ratliff rumor continues

I would love that to happen!!!!  I've always liked Rahim and he's having
a breakout year!!

But realistically, with Rahim playing better than he ever has, I highly
doubt that Vancouver would trade him, especially for a player like
Walker.  If Walker were having the kind of year that Rahim is having,,
or even close, they would proably do the deal, but if that was true, we
wouldn't even be discussing trading Antoine.

Josh F