Re: Radja

Dino could not play, or would not play, defense.  He got beat like a drum on
the pick and roll.  He would go half way with the guard, then go back to his
man, picking off his teammate and letting two players go to the basket.  And
he made that mistake over and over and over.  He had an ability to score, but
we really haven't missed him.  And as far as I can tell, we haven't missed
Mercer either.  But it is kinda early to tell.  And this team is immature.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net