rankings and standings

Dear List,

The latest "CBS Sportsline Power Rankings" has our Celtics at #18, # 8
among Eastern Conference teams. The latest standings also have them at #8
in the East. Although I hope our aberrant play of last week improves, I
think this will probably be where we sit at the end of the season, although
there's probably going to be a lot of movement in the standings between #4
and #12 - don't be surprised to see us anywhere between those extremes this
season. Meeting Miami in the first round might not be so bad - we had their
number last year with a much worse team. We'll see in the next game...

Pete