Re: Radja

All I can say is that Dino could play. He was close to being an all-star
in his second to last year with the Celts. He was a terrific scorer
inside, which is just what we need right now.

Still scratch my head on that one. Pitino came in and painted Dino as the
worst defensive, laziest player in the NBA. I definitely don't remember it
that way. He is a better low post scorer than anyone we have right now
EASILY.

I can't believe he never played in the NBA again. I highly doubt it was
because no one wanted him. I think he chose not to come back for some
reason.