Re: Radja

In a message dated 12/1/99 11:40:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ewbooth@hopper.unh.edu writes:

<< I can't believe he never played in the NBA again. I highly doubt it was
 because no one wanted him. I think he chose not to come back for some
 reason.

Dino's knees had gotten so bad that it was said that he could not play on
consecutive days anymore and likewise would have to take it easy in practice.
 After the aborted trade to the Sixers -- in which their doctor said that his
knee cartilage was gone and he was bone on bone -- everyone stayed away.
It's really not so hard to believe -- look at Seikley.

George