RE: Three things

Thanks all for the thoughtful insight regarding this thorny matter, all this and a wonderful Noah sighting to boot.  Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Please understand that I don't necessarily disagree with Josh and his brilliant prose, it is just that he points out his position in the world whenever he sees fit, cutting down others with a very jaundiced and harsh tone.  Sure I live to be harsh but no one here can name more than 5 past, present and missing listmembers who have come under the wrath of my trusty BS detector.  Meaning I don't throw water on the fire without cause.  Josh is despicable, a text book hypocrite (with his asinine attempt to mediate the recent Warwick/Hart disagreement) and unless you hadn't noticed, thinks his opinion ranks higher than anyone who can write or read the English language.  Don't believe me reread any of his Bsktball.com stuff most notably that from today.

IMO May and Shaughnessy have and will remain very talented and informed writers in the Boston sports community.  How come when anyone doesn't agree with THEIR close minded opinion they all of a sudden become a hack?  Have you bloated critics read May's books The Big Three or Last Banner, or Dan's tomes Seeing Red or Evergreen?  Very good works all, some which any minimal fan must have and read.  If you can't get past them because your undies are in a bundle, then you are both shortsighted and undereducated on the history of this team.  Read also Dan's books on the Curse of Babe Ruth and Fenway Park.  Open your mind and see them for their true talent.  You try writing brilliantly every time.

I have had run ins with Dan and Ray, who Josh both kissed up to one day and then cut down the next.  He has no consistency (other than to annoy and wear out mirrors) and his shortcomings in the basics of computer use are of course nothing more than annoying (but prove completely his laughable shortcomings).  Remember the day he threatened us all not to reply to his work email address then he proceeded to do it over and over again, or the recent attempts and cut/paste doodling done 4 times.

I can kiss and make up any day with anyone who has the gall to step up to the plate and take it like a man (here here Dan), but to filter just for the sake of ego, a pathetic example of a man.

Did anyone read the Dear Abby/Ann Landers column from the last week about those who curse to make their point?  Josh hit all 10 points.  Anyone who needs to use it to make them feel better is a week person with very little valid things to say.  Take this to heart, and while you are at help me find what little actual heart appears in anything this complete coward has to say.

I have bored you long enough, maybe I will start filtering me too. Thanks for reading,
Greg