Re: Paul Pierce Commercial

Glad to see some Celts making commercials for a change. Move over Michael
Jordan. The best sports commercial outside of Bird and Jordan ricocheting
the ball off everything in sight is Tiger Woods bouncing the ball on an
iron from all angles and finally slugging the ball down the fairway out of
mid air. If Paul Pierce can top that, he get's my vote.