Re: Three things

In a message dated 08/31/1999 5:35:15 PM Central Daylight Time, gh18@juno.com
writes:

>  Greg O. and Josh are true Celtic fans who care about certain statements
>  that the list makes.  I hope that their feud will end soon.  However, we
>  must realize that brothers and sisters, husbands and wives, and cousins
>  have disagreements.  The key is, one of them has to be man enough to say
>  "we are on the same team and the goal that we both want is for the
>  Celtics to win the championship."

What has to happen is that one of them has to learn that it is OK to say,
"Your opinion is silly."  Or, better yet, "I disagree with your opinion."
Instead, what we get is, "Your opinion is stupid, which figures, because
you're an asshole who hasn't got a brain in his head.  Screw you."

Otherwise, I agree with you.  This is a basketball list, for god's sake, not
Vatican XXI or the Democratic National Convention.  And this list was going
so well.  Better than ever.  Then this crap.  (he signs off in disgust.)