Re: Three things

Can't we all just get along!  I talked to a coach in Tennessee and he
made the following statement: " We were down by two with five seconds in
the game and I called a  timeout.  I saw twelve players (6 black and 6
white)  come into the huddle with the focus to win the game.

No one cared who liked rap or country music or cared who's ancestors were
 former slaves or former slave owners.  The focus was upon how can we win
the game".  He further stated " for the first time I understand the keys
on the piano.  It takes both the white and the black to make perfect
harmony".

 Racism exist in America and we might as well realize it.  It is easy to
hide behind the computer screen and write how much we love and respect
black and white people, knowing that no one can really see what your life
style really is.

Greg O. and Josh are true Celtic fans who care about certain statements
that the list makes.  I hope that their feud will end soon.  However, we
must realize that brothers and sisters, husbands and wives, and cousins
have disagreements.  The key is, one of them has to be man enough to say
"we are on the same team and the goal that we both want is for the
Celtics to win the championship."

Greg
gh18@juno.com