Re: Pitino and Cousy

At 11:09 AM 8/31/99 -0400, Dan Forant Sr wrote:

>Am I mistaken or did Cous only do road games?

In past years yes but he requested that he be allowed to do half of this
seasons game at home. Seeing as Fox had all the games he assumed it was a
reasonable request.

>This thread is dead, it is pointless to point out negativity + and
>positivity - when one blends both. Everyone can see good in bad, bad in
>good. Just don't tell me I can't post a thought of reason when for example
>Toine bashing goes on daily.

Sorry Dan but you did point out that BC was NEGATIVE so the above confuses
me just a tad.
When have  I ever told you not to post anything? In fact I asked you to
post some examples of your assertions regarding Couses supposed blatant
negativity regarding Pitino. I will gladly drop this thread but as you have
the right to say your piece so do the rest of us. Just my thoughts and
YMMV. Later.Mike

GO RED SOX!! GO CELTICS!! GO BRUINS!! GO PATRIOTS!!
Yup I'm from New England, but how did you know?