Re: Pitino and Cousy

At 10:31 PM 8/30/99 -0400, Dan Forant Sr wrote:
>C'mon Cous openly negatively discussed on the air Pitino's coaching habits.
>Like Cous was a good coach. Cous bit the hand that fed him. Enjoy his 10
>games this season. This is his swan song.

Dan I have rewatched every game from this past season and must call you on
this supposed Openly negatively of BC's.
He speaks his mind but it is far from the situation you are trying to
portray. Is he supposed to say nothing but good things even when they are
stinking the joint up? We have Tommy for that and yes I like T but Cous
evens things out IMO and that is a good thing. So lets hear some of the
Openly Negatively comments you are alluding to above. Later.Mike

GO RED SOX!! GO CELTICS!! GO BRUINS!! GO PATRIOTS!!
Yup I'm from New England, but how did you know?