Pitino

I know that there are people on this list that are pro and con Rick Pitino
and many have stated this very eloquently.   However, without getting into
stats etc. I believe that each year he has been here that the caliber of the
personnel on this team has gotten better.  I feel that last years record and
season was an aberration.  I also feel that this years edition of the
Celtics is more talented than last years and last years was more talented
than the year before.   Assuming that I am correct then the Celtics are
headed in the right direction and regardless of the sometimes frenetic
trading, the quality of our players is getting better all the time and I
have to mainly credit Rick Pitino for this.

Only time (and the 99-00 season record) will tell whether I'm right.

John