Re: Pitino Admits To A Bad Trade; Bob Cousy; Free Agents To Be

At 11:53 AM 8/11/99 -0400, Dan Forant Sr wrote:
>Here hoping the great Cous retires, he leaves me with the impression he's
>bored and depressed. I know most of you guys and girls like to hear the
>truth from the prophet. Time for an upbeat color announcer for this
>exciting Celtic team.

What do you mean we need an upbeat color man?We have one already with the
Cous!! The man has me rolling at times with his give and take banter with
T. I also like his self deprecating humor which makes him more human in my
eyes. I like the fact that he will point out the bad things and not
sugarcoat everything like the Suns announcers here in the Valley are wont
to do each and every game. We are lucky to have him as most of the other
Fox Announcer teams are interchangeable cardboard cutouts that are every
bit as enjoyable as a groin pull. I guess they could bring Leah Secondo
back!! Just my thoughts and YMMV!! Later.Mike

GO RED SOX!! GO CELTICS!! GO BRUINS!! GO PATRIOTS!!
Yup I'm from Massachusetts, but how did you know?